Available for the first time for all sailors, this 10-video library brings to you over two hours of safety-at-sea strategies, techniques, and tips developed by some of the world’s top ocean sailors and introduced by Storm Trysail Club member Gary Jobson.
For a one-time fee of $40 US, you receive lifetime access to the full library to view over and over. You and your shipmates will be better prepared in the case of an emergency whether you’re racing or cruising, in coastal waters or off shore, under sail or power. And, as Storm Trysail adds more videos to its library, you will have access to the full collection.
The first ten videos cover:
- Practical Man Overboard Recovery (24 mins.)
- Understanding Weather (23 mins.)
- Understanding Offshore Weather (24 mins.)
- Flares and Pyrotechnic Devices (6 mins.)
- Storm Sails (12 mins.)
- Shipboard Firefighting Strategies (4 mins.)
- Fighting Shipboard Fires (7 mins.)
- Personal Safety Equipment (27 mins.)
- Cold water survival & Life Rafts (3 min.)
- Deploying a Life Raft (6 mins.)
Don’t delay...NOW is the time to expand your understanding about safety-at-sea.
Click on the link below and order your subscription to the Storm Trysail Foundation’s complete Safety-at-Sea Video Library. While you’re at it, purchase a subscription for your crewmates, too. That would be a great holiday gift that will keep on giving for years to come.